Thank you for hosting a conversation May 10 as part of the Independent Media Circle for the Chicago Community Trust’s On The Table 2016.
- Sign up at On the Table 2016.
- Your event description is the headline and a paragraph of what you want to discuss.
- Invite your guests via email through the OTT 2016 interface.
- In the form, select “Independent Media” as your partner (this puts you in queue for the special independent media survey questions.)
- You’re done registering!
- You can revise your event and add guests up until the day of your conversation.
- Follow me on Twitter and join a Facebook group of your peers.
I highly recommend reading some reporting from the New Jersey Local News lab about their experience. First get better acquainted with the concept of what a news ecosystem is. Then head over to Medium to read Molly de Aguiar (@MollydeAguiar) and Josh Stearns (@jcstearns) six part series Lessons from the Local News Lab.
Reading these pieces will take you about a half an hour and help you focus on your contribution to Chicago’s independent media ecosystem and your On The Table 2016 conversation.